Based at Palletforce in Burton on Trent, EV Cargo are looking for a marketing executive to join their expanding group marketing team in an exciting time of growth for the business. The marketing executive will assist in the planning, execution and delivery of both offline and online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing, willing to learn new skills and an appetite to succeed. This is a varied role with end to end experience across both digital and direct channels.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the EV Cargo marketing team with administrative tasks as required
- To manage the successful execution of mailing campaigns to agreed schedules and criteria
- To execute agreed email campaigns and create appropriate landing pages where necessary
- To assist the DME in managing website content and social media activities through various online channels
- Assisting the MM, HOMC in creating briefs (e.g. DM, web, photography etc.) to meet agreed objectives
- Proof reading + copywriting
- Selecting photos from the image library for flyers, emails, direct mail and brochure
- Assisting with the organisation and running of photo shoots
- To help monitor and assess our website and campaign activity through Google Analytics, Adwords data and other methods alongside the DME
- To undertake analysis of sales, marketing, competitor and customer information across all EV Cargo companies and products as required
- To understand the working of our database systems and be able to profile and pull data for mailings from our database
- Develop an understanding of relevant products, markets and customer behaviours
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing ideas and best practice and considering how EV Cargo can utilise these
- Understand and learn from the competitive set and environment
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with the marketing team and other relevant departments – particularly sales and member relations
- Contributing to the development of new marketing ideas and initiatives
- Building relationships with external suppliers
- Supporting the centralised marketing team in preparing for presentations, meetings or other events and planned activities
- Using data intelligence to identify sales opportunities to support growth
- Producing internal and external reports where necessary
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by the HOMC
- Adhere to company policies and agreed best practices and processes
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant current experience in a similar marketing role or evidence of self- development/desire to acquire marketing skills/knowledge
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of people internally and externally
- Excellent administrative skills, time management, prioritisation and personal organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure towards strict deadlines and targets
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with customers/suppliers
- Organised planner with ability to self-manage and adapt to deadlines
- Excellent level of written English, spelling and grammar
- Experience of working with digital channels (websites, email, other)
- Knowledge of applications such as Microsoft office, Acrobat Pro, CMS, email software etc.
- Creative and innovative
- Confident, mature and can do attitude with a determination to succeed
It is important that the job holder presents themselves in a polite and professional manner when dealing with all EV Cargo businesses and other members of staff. Communication skills and professionalism are an essential requirement of this role.
Closing date: Friday 21st June
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or submit your details through the below form.
No agencies please. Our recruitment and internal human resources strategy is implemented by our HR partner, Strategi Solutions.